Monday, February 1, 2010

I love other smart asses

Texts between my sister from another mother ten plus years prior during the KSU v. KU game:

HER: Go purple people
ME: no shit! better be cheering for us b!tch!
HER:I am! U there? I haven't seen your red melon
ME: I am here. Be on the lookout for the hot red melon!
HER: They don't show the old peoples section
ME: I am right next to the students. I don't sit where you would sit
HER: Sure thing Mrs.
ME: you are the one with cobwebs
HER: We are past cobwebs sister, more like when a tree turns to stone. So are all the coaches wearing gay white tennis shoes? Even Frank?
ME: Yeah it is for cancer, fund raiser
HER: Lame.
ME: Lame my ass. This game rocks.
HER: Agreed. Just you are lame. And the shoes.

We used to sit next to each other at work and were so mean to each other about everything. I was mostly mean about her bangs and she was mean to me about everything AND she always took my roommates side. Annoying.

Amazingly, I miss her.

No comments: