Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Confirmation, Sort of

My roommate is NOT gay. I don't think I would have married him if I thought he was, but we do argue over who is the better organizer, gift wrapper, cleaner, decorator, etc., so sometimes I wondered if he was too in touch with his feminine side. Well, my questions have been answered! He definitely prefers women.

What the hell am I talking about??

Well, we went to a watch party to watch KSU beat the Baylor Bears. It was a close game, and after the game, my roommate went to high five this other guy, but instead, the guy gave my roommate a very awkward hug. Not the manly football hug, it was the I want to hold you type hug. My roommate was flabbergasted and did not hug back, he merely patted the guy on the side of the arm.

OMG.....a huge revelation just appeared! The first time I said the three special words (I love you) to my roommate, he did not repeat them back, nor did he hug or kiss me, he just patted me on the shoulder. It was awful. Can't believe I stuck around after that humiliation.

Anyway.....so I guess I may not have confirmation after all......

No comments: