Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Google game

So I heard this on the radio on the way to work this morning. Go to google and type in how to and then all of these how to questions will automatically pop up. Supposedly google keeps track of what you search and then these how to's automatically generate for you in order for google to then direct advertising at you.

Here is what mine came up with:
1. How to change the orientation of video off of camera (I acutally searched for this)
2. how to tie a tie (I have no idea why I would care about this, my roommate has only worn a tie about 4 times in our many years together and he seems to know what he is doing).
3. how to kiss (I feel like I am doing pretty good at this one, but may check this out to keep things interesting! ha!)
4. How to lose weight fast (again, might be interested in the info, but really, you just have to eat less and move more people)
5. How to solve a rubix cube (I will never have the patience for this even if I was told how to)

I have no idea how these how to's generated for me since I really only searched one of these how to's, but it was entertaining for a few minutes at least!

1 comment:

Shannon Scarlett said...

One of mine was how to get pregnant. Interesting.