Monday, January 11, 2010

Under pressure

Long time no blog and I have lots of pressure to produce something good as my sister in law informed me she relies on me for entertainment (only during work hours, her evening life is waaaaay more exciting than mine). I was visiting the twinkies last week and they made me laugh pretty good.

I am a freak sometimes about organizing. Well, the twinkies play room was unorganized and I wanted to help them get all of their toys in order. (I know, what a fun Aunt I am). Anyway, they did really well, and we took them to McDonalds for lunch afterwords. We were piling in Uncle Carrots car and I am climbing to the third row in the Tahoe. Mickey said - Does you butt fit in this car? Where did he get this?? Well, last time I had them at my house, I was trying to squeeze in between their car seats in the backseat of my car and NO!, my butt didn't fit! Ha. They probably refer to me as Big Ass Aunt Red.

So, like I said, they did really good organizing one day and the next day I was taking them home and told them I needed to get their clothes organized to get them packed. They both got terrified looks on their faces and said "Not organizing again!!" I started laughing and said it was just packing, not organizing. Guess they are forever scarred with that word!!

Here are some silly pics of us:




this is how exciting the matriarch of our family, Dharma was during our Xmas celebration. She must have been out partying the night before b/c she did not bat an eye during the commotion.


Yup - she dressed herself. As if the stripes and plaid weren't enough, she had to add her sunglasses. Also notice her purse. She has it stuffed full of "essentials" including her lip gloss, tissues, gloves, and her brother's sunglasses that she so kindly carries for him.

No comments: