Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rock Out

My friend, K, had a b-day party last weekend for herself (love it when people do that, throw your OWN party if you want one!!) and it was a Wii party. I have never played a Wii but have been interested in trying one out. So we played Rock Band.

Game 1 - Me on drums. Not even one drink in me yet and I really stink at the drums. After the game I say to myself that this is not near as much fun as I thought it would be.

Game 2 - Me on Guitar. One drink down. Shit. I suck at this too. Guess I am not meant to play guitar either.

Drinking break.

Game 3 - Not counting drinks anymore......I am singing, I am Taylor Swift, it is magical and fun!!! P.S. I think I am really good at this point...scary!


Game 4 - Me on Bass again. I learn there is an EASY mode. You just hold down one button and strum on the beat. I AM HOOKED. THIS IS CAKE!!



Game 21, 25, 28+++++, I feel I am in true Rock Band mode, jam session until 4 a.m.!

I was wondering, does Rock Band come with a warning label that this game may cause severe overindulging of adult beverages????



P.S. If you are wondering why I had to stand on the couch it was because I would be attacked by the sharks if I got on the carpet (you've played that game, right? Maybe when you were 3 or 4....)

No comments: