Thursday, February 4, 2010

Patience....

or not so much!! Well, we finally got into the 21st (or is it 22nd now??) century and got DVR. Yeah!! Now I have come across one more thing to ruffle my feathers. We recorded one of my favs, Modern Family and sat down to watch it late last night. We watch the first segment, then I boss my roommate the remote hog to fast forward (doesn't he know if I get to hold the remote I wouldn't be so bossy?). He fast forwards but then we fast forward through some of the show, then rewind, then get to watch a bit of the last commercial, then we finally get to watch the 2nd segment. UGGH!! ANNOYING!

This just isn't as much fun as I want it to be. I want a skip commercial button. If someone out there has Comcast and knows if this exists, please let me know, because I worked for 2 years to gain this luxury and I want it to be worth my pain and agony.

Ta ta!

No comments: