Monday, February 15, 2010

Things I love Part Six

Sorry this is a few days late, I wasn't on the computer this weekend - feels great to be "unplugged" for a few days!

While this list contains things I really do love, this is not an exhaustive list. I could do a years worth of blogs I of things I love, these are just things that came to me quickly when I was making a list. And just as a reminder for all of you who are reading and want to think I am shallow, of course I love my friends, family and life in general. I know I am blessed with so much and am extremely grateful.

Now, back to my shallowness:

I LOVE JEWELRY.

I don't care if we are talking about diamonds or Target jewelry. I just love accessories. Of course, I would love to only speak of diamonds, however, the budget doesn't allow for that. I absolutely love my wedding ring today as much as I did the day I received it. I have also recently gotten into redoing items - changing old pieces of jewelry into something new. I have talked my roommate into letting me design a few pieces of jewelry and all he has to do is pay for it. This allows him to not have to think about buying me a birthday or anniversary gift, nor does he have to get me a card. He sees this as a steal.

When my niece was a baby my mom offered her a diamond necklace if she would quit tugging on it. I have never been so mad or jealous of a baby in my life. I immediately told my Mom that she can't have it - either me or my sister gets it! Recently my mom has started loaning me things but I really just hope she doesn't ask for them back b/c I fall in love with things easily! Don't worry Mom, I will give them back.....if I have to......

Ok, for the honorable mention list:
1. I love purple
2. I love KSU
3. I love my house
4. I love throwing parties
5. I love shopping!

No comments: