Friday, February 26, 2010

Customer Service

I have been quite pleased with customer service I have received lately and thought I would give the businesses some kudos for making me happy.

1. Lisa Leonard Designs I bought a ring from her company in September and the antiquing is coming off. I emailed, thinking I would be lucky to get a response, and the customer service responded within 12 hours and advised me to send it in and they would reantique it (for free). GREAT!!

2. Jimmy Johns - I frequently order from Jimmy Johns online b/c they deliver to my office for free. Problem is they are TOO "freaky fast" as they screw up the order over 1/2 the time. Today they screwed up my colleagues order and it just ticked me off b/c I ordered for her as a favor, then they screw it up!! I called and they wanted me to return the sandwich to them...ummm, please get the manager on the phone. He then offered me a free sub coupon and had someone drive it out me. THANKS!!

3. Southwest Airlines - LUV them!! My Mom forgot to use her credits before they expired (within a year) so the nice lady I talked to on the phone said to call customer relations and they would extend them for 6 months. They did, and emailed my Mom a voucher within 2 days. AWESOME!! Would have sucked to lose $400+.

My roommate says that he married me for my ability to be a biatch and get better customer service. I would say that it is working for me based upon the past few days experiences. I am not a biatch, just stern.

No comments: