Monday, March 1, 2010

I Can't Explain It

and my roommate is probably going to wonder why in the hell I am telling everyone this...BUT

My baby kitty, Jordy, has recently started trying to milk me. What!!??! you ask? Well, she has been crawling up in my lap and kneading on my arm to the right or left of my mammary glands, then tucks her head right by my mammary gland. (and you know, my mammary glands aren't the most endowed mammary glands....) I just can't bring myself to take a picture and show you. It is the most uncomfortable situation, and yes, I move her, but she has continually done this for the past few days.

I think it is the robe I wear that she likes, and I told my roommate I am going to make him wear the robe to test my theory, but quite honestly, I am not sure if I can test this b/c she is just a momma's girl. She is in my lap every time I am on the couch or in bed watching TV.

Help me, I am really freaked out here!!

No comments: