Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twinkies Musings

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I was unplugged when the twinkies were visiting. You know, kids say some funny stuff.

Mickey: Remember when I fell on your floor?
Me: Yes.
Mickey: Now I have a scarf on my chin. (he meant scar)

Minnie: Uncle B, why does Aunt S have so much hair and you don't? (now, that is good!)

Mickey: Brown people speak Mexican. (can't remember the context of the conversation, but he knows this b/c of Dora)

Mickey: As he is wearing his KSU hat on Thursday, a man in the store said Go Wildcats! Mickey responded: Today is a big day! (funny he said this b/c he had absolutely no idea how important the game was, but Uncle D kept telling him how important the game was)

We were eating dinner and Minnie was telling Mickey how when you eat your stomach gets bigger and bigger and that is how you grow. Well, I couldn't let them be totally dumb, so I explain how food travels through your body, ending up as waste (Ok, I said poop). Once I said poop, they bust out laughing uncontrollably. About 5 minutes later, Minnie excuses herself, goes to the bathroom, and begins yelling at Mickey how "it works!". She put the food in her mouth, it went through her body and now she pooped. I stopped there, they didn't need to know that it takes hours.

No comments: