Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just wondering....

if you can't train your cat(s) should you have kids????

I think dogs are way easier than cats, but seriously, if I can't get my cat to do what I want him/her to do, then does this mean I shouldn't have kids? The good thing about animals is that they can't talk back to you, but boy, can my cats do whatever the hell they please.

For instance:
1. My cat can get on the counters. Yes, I hate this and yes it annoys me, but the only remedy I have for this is to use the water bottle and spray him off.

2. My cat yells at me for food. I respond by feeding him/her.

3. My cat stays out past his curfew. I stay up late and wait for him to come home.

4. My cat takes up more than his share of the bed. I scoot over.

See a pattern here??? Maybe I am just a push over......

No comments: