Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I love Part Tres

I love CHEESE!!



If I ever had a last meal (whether on death row* or I actually know the day I am going to heaven**), I would choose:
1. Rotel cheese dip
2. Velveeta shells and cheese (reduced fat of course ha!)
3. Mozzarella cheese sticks
4. Espinaca (spinach and cheese dip)
5. Grilled cheese from So Long Saloon, Manhattan, KS - it has like three cheeses on it
6. Cheese breadsticks from Pizza Hut (I prefer these over their pizza!)

For the record, I would also add fried okra to the mix and cinnamon rolls (just the middles, I like the gooey part).

Oh, boy, just made myself really hungry thinking about all of this. I also don't need to be judged about liking Velveeta. IT IS CHEESE - who cares if it is processed, most cheeses are in one way or another!

*No, I am not a criminal and I do not see any reason to think this is remotely possible
**I know I joke about being the bus driver on the bus to hell, but since I am directionally challenged I really think I will just end up in heaven anyway

No comments: