Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2014 Olympics

I predict we will see the following at the 2014 Winter Olympics:

1. My roommate is going to drive a bobsled (I noticed you don't have to be physically fit to do this)

2. I am going to Curl - you can do this and even be pregnant - no, I am not pregnant, I was just pointing out that you don't have to be fit.

3. They will do away with men's ice skating and there will just be a general ice skating category as the men all look and act like ladies anyway.

I am really enjoying watching the Olympics - just poking fun. Also, I have to admit that I have a hard time walking on the treadmill while watching a race that goes around a track. I have to hold onto the rails or else I veer off the belt. Yes, this is just another reason why I chose Curling, not Ice Dancing as my sport.

No comments: