Friday, February 19, 2010

Update on "Fishing"

A few weeks ago I blogged about our little Jordy being intrigued by Quattro, the fish. Well, her fascination with him comes and goes (I think she forgets he is there), however, she almost got to him a few days ago. We came home from being gone all day, and Jordy greeted us with wet paws and underbelly. We thought this was weird that she was able to get that wet playing in the sink, then about 30 minutes later, I noticed the desk was wet and Quattro's fish bowl had cat hair in it.

She wasn't able to get him with her paws (thank goodness she is declawed), nor did she knock it off the shelf, however, I think Quattro was pretty scared. He has now been promoted to the top shelf and I do not think Jordy has even noticed. I think she has forgotten about him.

No comments: