Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF



This is how I have felt all week. Hopefully I don't look this bad, but maybe my roommate would disagree. I have had some sinus issues and I am so annoyed with them I have resorted to a sinus cleanser thing. It is disgusting. It does help though.

AND, my computer issues have really got me down. That is why I haven't posted for a few days. If it my blog was titled Bitchy Red I would have a ton of stuff (roommate is certainly nodding), but nothing has really amused me the past few days. You know how I needed to talk to a human? Well, finally got a human on the phone and he informed me that tech support was going to be $295.00. The program was only $350.00. Isn't that a bit ridiculous? Then the little twirp told me that as an attorney, how could I not afford $295?? What an a$$.

So, I will hopefully get over this hump and add some humor to your day next week.

No comments: