Friday, February 6, 2009

HA!

See yesterday's post, and review the first very RUDE comment. Well, my roommate convinced me that one of my friends wrote it. He said "It sounds like her". Well, of course I am not going to give her the satisfaction of getting under my skin so I just send back a calm, to the point comment. Well, my roommate asked me today, did you ask your friend about that comment? I said, no, I just commented back. He then says, don't you remember yesterday when I asked you how to spell hiney? So, I am not too quick, big surprise! I have always said my roots are blonde. HA! HA! I HELPED him write his comment!

I am only a lawyer, not a detective.

Update on the herpes: I had a dentist appointment today and he burned it for me and it is feeling oh so much better!! I won't bore my audience with this anymore, please look forward to hiney rashes though....or maybe I am getting an ingrown hair somewhere.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must be more blonde then YOU!! I woke up t 1:30 in the morning last night and finaly figured out who anonymous was!! DUH!!!