Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am a Marketer's Dream

Yes, internet marketing works like a dream on me. 50% off? Well, I better buy something because it is like money going down the drain if I don't take advantage of this offer. I was slapped in the face with the realization that it is good to take inventory before compusively accepting (another) sale offer. Bath and Body Works has sales constantly, but for President's Day they had their Wallflowers more than half off!! Oh, I must take advantage! Before I went, I asked my roommate to go look in the drawer where I store them and tell me what scent I was low on. Well, obviously none of them!! I have over 18 packages of Wallflowers!!!! This is enough to probably cover me for the next year. So, needless to say, I passed on the sale....although I was tempted to go b/c I had a coupon for body lotion and if I spent $10 I got $30 off, and so on and so on, but I resisted the urge. Trust me, I am doing plenty to continue to stimulate the econonmy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have now found my new place to go to get a big grin on my face! Thanks for sharing!!

Amusing Red said...

Oh, lord, the pressure to continue to please is too much!