Thursday, February 5, 2009

Herpes

Yes, I admit it, I have herpes. I have a canker sore on the soft pallete of my mouth. Here is proof: Look to the right of my uvula (hangy down thing) and you can see the white area. It looks way worse in my mouth than in this pic, trust me.



You would not believe the pain this thing is causing me. It is a consistent throb. One would think it would be a good diet plan since it hurts to eat, but no so much. It actually goes a bit numb during the eating process. To make matters worse, I was prescribed a dental paste. I tried to apply it myself, but the gag reflex was too hard to hold back. So, I let my roommate play doctor and dab this paste on it at night. Sexy. I am thinking I really may not be cut out for child birth at this point, this is really too much to handle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross, I think the blogger is running out of good material. When you get a hiney or vag rash could make sure to post those pics as well.

Amusing Red said...

If and when they occur, I will be sure to share.