Monday, February 9, 2009

Willie update

I realized it has been several long months since I have annoyed some of you with my four legged baby update. Well, Willie is doing great!! He has been keeping up on all of the news, and is really hoping that the birds aren't affected by the economic recession and are able to travel back to Kansas for the Summer.




He had his annual physical this AM and I am pleased to report that he is down to 14 pounds. This is great news!! Guess he will remain on the very expensive Science Diet W/D and a dash of skim milk each morning. Maybe he will fit in his basket even better next year.



I actually got a little worried this morning because I couldn't find him and then as I was walking out of the bedroom to leave for work, saw he was still tucked into bed!! Yes, here he is under the covers with his head on the pillow. He lays in between my bed partner and I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man!! He's as big as Pippin!! I didn't know he was that big!! Mine eat Science Diet Light Adult, but need the W/D, too. Willie is still a very handsome boy, but if he ever wants a brother or sister, he needs to find a new place to sleep. :)

Anonymous said...

I never get tired of reading stories about Willie! But then again, I love cats! On my lunch break today I sang a country western version of Love Lockdown by Kanye West to my Simon Cat (while rubbing his belly) and he absolutely loved it. He's pushing 12 or so pounds. We may have to do away with his self-feeder lol