Monday, February 16, 2009

Breakdown

For My Dear Roommate, may you hopefully never see me breakdown this bad, especially in public!!

Click here for the video

Oh yes, and I just have to add in that I am so glad to be married on Valentines Day. It used to be one of the worst holidays when I was single and then got even worse when we were dating as I just KNEW I was getting a ring on Valentines. Ex: One year he made me a cake and I just knew he baked it into the cake. I ruined dinner b/c he wouldn't let us eat cake before dinner, then I started crying b/c then of course I knew nothing was in there. When I told him I thought a ring was in the cake, he started laughing and said that was crazy to think he is going to make my new ring dirty. Guess he forgot to watch TLC before proposing.

No comments: