Tuesday, March 3, 2009

McNuggets are an emergency

Just had to share this:

"McNuggets Are an Emergency!"

A woman was just arrested over a box of Chicken McNuggets!!

Here's how it all went down: Latreasa Goodman claims she ordered -- and paid -- for a box of some delicious nuggets at a Mickey D's in Florida over the weekend, when suddenly the unthinkable happened -- she was told there were no more nuggets to be had. When an employee told her it was against store policy to give refunds, Latreasa called 911 -- three times in a row.

When the cops got to the scene, they tried to explain that McNugget drama is not an emergency -- but according to the police report obtained by TheSmokingGun.com, Latreasa begged to differ:

"This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency."

But here's the rub: Even after cops cited her for "misuse of 911," Latreasa continued to tell cops, "This is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency."

No comments: