Friday, March 20, 2009

Driving myself crazy

The past few days the weather has been nice. Very nice. So nice that I expect others to feel the same way I feel and get outside and get projects started. What projects? Well, there are several on (my) horizon, however, I cannot do the labor in over half of them, just direct. I am confident in my skills in certain areas, but most of the projects I dream up in my head require the manual labor of my roommate/contractor. He is an expert at building things, painting, moving stuff around, you know the "man" labor. I just have all of these things that I am dying to get accomplished, however, can't seem to get the man labor organized, or as excited about the projects as I am. Maybe I need to look into hiring labor instead of sleeping with the labor???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!