Tuesday, January 6, 2009

R.I.P. Quattro

No, no joke here, Quattro has already kicked the bucket. And, apparently, he was a very smart fish b/c he read my blog and did as I instructed - he floated when he died. I noticed him dead this morning, and just didn't have the heart to have a funeral for him before work. I feel really bad because I was just complaining last night how boring he is. My roommate said he thinks it is a she b/c she is bitchy. Well, anyway, it is bad karma to talk bad about people/animals that have died, so I better be quiet.

Hope you are all well after your holiday adventures. I got a new camera and plan to post a few pics in the next few days once I get my camera all set up.

I was in Arkansas the last few days with Mickey and Minnie and they are really picking up the accent, as well as fashion sense. Mickey and Minnie are all decked out in camo, including their pj’s, bed sheets and clothes. I can’t wait to use this fascination with camo for great ammo when trying to embarrass Minnie in her teenage years. I know, I am mean!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

WHAT?!!! NO...not Quattro!!! (sobbing) Do I need to report you two to the Humane Society?

Lindsay McPhail said...

This post solidifies why I love being your friend.