Monday, January 19, 2009

Sometimes good to be clueless

...what??? Yes, I am often found to be the "ditz" in the group and have often said that I have blonde roots! Well, my cluelessness came in very handy when watching the movie Valkyrie this weekend. STOP READING AND COME BACK TOMORROW IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE AND NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Sorry Mr. Depew, I retained absolutely nothing from history class. So, I watched this whole movie feeling that Tom Cruise was the hero and actually had a hand in killing Hitler. Well, obviously I was wrong,Hitler committed suicide...my roommate of course knew how Hitler eventually died and knew how the movie had to end. How boring, to know the ending just because you are smart.

This happened to me at another movie - Borat. Watch it if you haven't seen it!! So, I was thinking that this guy was for real, not playing a character and I was hooting and howling the entire movie b/c it is just unbelievable. Of course, my smarter than I movie companion knew that I was an idiot about the premise of the movie, and I still don't know if he was laughing at my stupidity or laughing with me at the movie.

No comments: