Thursday, January 8, 2009

Do You Believe?

My roommate yelled this question down the stairs as I am so happily (still) taking down X-mas decorations. My curt response "Believe What?". Well, it turns out he was on the phone with a client and she asked him if "He believed?". He didn't know what to say, so he responds "Of course I do." Clients response was "I could tell by the sound of your voice."

Hilarious, especially if you know my roommate. He certainly does believe, but wouldn't go as to say he excudes Christianity in his voice. And, what kind of weirdo asks a stranger on the phone if they believe? Great entertainment for an otherwise bitchy evening of de-christmasing the house. Remind me next year that not every room needs a touch of x-mas, and it will make for a much happier New Year.

No comments: