Friday, January 30, 2009

Bitchy CAN be funny

The other night I did not attend the KSU basketball game with my travel companion as I had another obligation. I called him after the game and he was on his way home so I informed him I was going to sleep. I very quickly fall into a deep sleep. Later, I hear the humm of the garage door, realize its him and roll over. Then, MY CELL PHONE RINGS. I look at the caller id and it is my roommate. I thought how pretentious of him to announce his arrival, duh, he is home! I hear him fumbling around downstairs and am getting very angry. I decided to go downstairs and as I am so beautifully cascading down the stairs I grumble: "I did not appreciate you calling me to announce your arrival!". His response: "I did not appreciate you locking me out of the house - you locked the laundry room door!" OOPS!

Back up to bed I went.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not funny when you are the receiver.

CATLOVER said...

So how did he finally get in?????