Monday, January 19, 2009

Hair down there

OMG, just got back from the gym and am so appalled. There is a pool at my gym, and now you can see where the story is going.....So I am changing, and I follow the rules, don't look people in the eye and keep your head down and out of the corner of my eye I see the largest hair growth sneaking out from a woman's swimsuit that I would have ever thought I would see in person. It was light colored at least, but still, it made me lose my appetite. The bad part about this was that the woman decided to take a rest on the bench right beside me and there was nowhere I could go to get away from the hairy monster. Horrific. And yes, I do feel bad for talking bad about her, but since I don't know her (or her name for that matter) I don't think it classifies as gossip.

1 comment:

CATLOVER said...

I cannot BELIEVE you posted this!!