Monday, April 12, 2010

TGIM (Monday)

Thank goodness its Monday, because I think I was trying to kill myself with chores over the weekend. Totally self induced, no one to blame but myself. The weather was so beautiful I thought I HAD to take advantage of it!!

Saturday:

Up at 6 a.m.
Ran my first 5K
Came home and ate second breakfast with roommate
sprayed round up on grass in mulch around trees
mulched trees
went to ace hardware
sanded, cleaned, varnished Adirondack chairs
planted some flowers
went to Wal-Mart
sanded, cleaned, spray painted patio set
changed sheets on bed
washed sheets
worked for roommate
went to Target
picked up Pizza
ate Pizza
shopped online
bed!

Did about the same think on Sunday as most items needed a second coat of paint/varnish. Whew! Feels good to be sitting in my chair at my desk!

No comments: