Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandy I am so happy for you!!

If you haven't checked out People.com today.....(and I can't imagine ANYONE who hasn't!!)...go NOW.


SANDRA BULLOCK HAS ADOPTED A BABY!! Yeah for her. I find it amazing that she did this in January and the news has only come out now. Kudos to her for knowing exactly who she can trust with a secret. I am so happy that focusing on Little Louie has given her some peace and ability to cope with her ass of a husband.

I also have to say that I was excited Julia Roberts was once again one of People's 50 most beautiful people. I really love her. She is just so naturally pretty, and I find, as a redhead, it is really hard to be naturally pretty (I can't say I have mastered that). My sweet mother would disagree, but I NEED makeup!!

Have a good day!!!

No comments: