Thursday, April 29, 2010

Adirondack update

One of my readers pointed out that in December, I took a pick of my Adirondacks and mentioned that I was going to have to sand and stain them this Spring b/c I left them out all winter....and if you are a REALLY faithful follower then you would know that I did sand and stain them. This was my first time to tackle a project like this on my own. They look really good, but just in case you decide to tackle this yourself - you should know that you need to lightly sand in between coats of stain. OOPS. Again, they look good!!


The damn birds pooped on my chair....


A few weeks ago I was outside after a storm and caught a pic of this beautiful cloud. Just thought I would share. Pics like this make me believe in heaven and angels. Don't really take this statement too seriously, I do believe, just some days more than others.

No comments: