Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Wanted to Make You Feel Smart Today

So last weekend I took my car to get the oil changed. I usually reserve this for my roommate (I tell him that is one of the reasons I wanted to get married, to have a man take car of car issues), however, he is busy with work and I was way overdue.

They scan the barcode in my door and tell me it will be about an hour. I then stroll around Wal-Mart for about 25 minutes and hear on the loudspeaker Mr. Roommate, your car is ready. I thought to myself, that is strange that someone with my roommates name is getting their car serviced the same time as I am. About 2 minutes go by and the light bulb came on! They were calling me!! MY car was done. It is simply registered under my roommates name.

I shall keep the car chores to my roommate.....

No comments: