Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another blonde moment

Just in case Monday's post wasn't enough to make you feel smarter than me...here is yesterday's dumb moment:

I am responsible for sending out emails for a group I am in. The emails are reminders about meetings, sign ups for functions, general correspondence, etc. Well, I can manually email out reminders, or set these up automatically. I received an email in my inbox yesterday that I did not remember sending, so immediately I email the President of the club and apologize that I fell down on my job. (I just started the job a few weeks ago, so I felt bad that only 2 weeks in, I was already falling down on my responsibilities). I get an email back from the President saying - LOL - you sent it.

Apparently, I got really ahead of myself and set up some auto email reminders. I find it amazing that I forgot this in such a short time span.....however, I am just glad I am doing such a great job at teaching my followers to laugh at themselves every once in a while, if not daily (like me!).

1 comment:

Sara said...

You over efficient nerd. :)