Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Seriously Tiger

Admittedly, I had a little crush on Tiger. I don't think his face is overly attractive, but I enjoyed his physique and his image. I know I am gullible, but I really thought that all this crap about him cheating was made up. I actually had began to think his wife was a little crazy (sorry, just can't imagine chasing my husband with a golf club. I am a redhead, but not that crazy) Well, after hearing the latest voicemail message (if you haven't heard it, here is a link), I know he is a cheater and that really sucks. Elin, if you are reading this, I know a good divorce attorney. I pray you didn't sign a pre-nup.

On another note, thank you Tiger for allowing me to have a little excitement to my day. I enjoy nosing into other people's business and you celebrities make it all too easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiger apparently got a little bored playing the home course all the time. No big deal.