Thursday, December 17, 2009

Old San Juan

First, just because I am so proud that someone found my blog...I need you to go the Vieques post and read the comments. I am so excited that my post ruffled someone's feathers AND they took the time to tell me so!

On to Old San Juan. This is one of the best parts of San Juan. The buildings are neat, the blue cobblestone roads are unique and there is a great charm to the area.

I thought this was the neatest bathroom door ever!!!




We did almost all of your X-mas shopping this day and my roommate spoiled me with one of my presents....can't wait to get it!! (yes, I know what it is, but I am not able to use it until after x-mas.)


The blue cobblestone was so unique.


If one of these were my houses, I would paint it fire engine red!! Not for any reason other than I just like red. As a a side note, I wanted a red Kitchen Aid mixer when I was getting married but my roommate said I would get sick of red so I chose black instead. For the record, I am not sick of red yet.

No comments: