Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Home for the Holidays

I meant to share with you my holiday decorations before X-mas, however, I never found the time to do it, so.....before I take it down, here you go!

Our tree!! The picture doesn't do it justice (in my opinion). There are over 1000 lights on this bad boy personally strung by yours truly and her roommate. It is over a 4 hour process! I add more each year, I don't really know what I am thinking.


Dining room buffet


The living room overview.


Kitchen - look at the back wall at all of our cards! I love X-mas cards - it is so fun to open the mail for the first few weeks in December as there is more "mail" than bills!


Kitchen desk area - no, I didn't put out food for the picture....we were having people over!!


Me and my first born. He is too cool for the camera these days.


Look what I got in my stocking this year!

No comments: