Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Did I do that????

I was a huge Steve Urkel fan so I have to apologize to my Mom for greatly overusing this saying during my middle school years. I don't know what was worse, the saying, or me laughing at myself for a good 2 minutes after every time I said it.

Anyway.....I was being a good little wifey cleaning and getting the kitchen all cleaned up after many, many rounds of cooking. I sat on the couch for a few minutes to rest....and turned my head and saw this:




What the hell happened??? Did I do that???? I forgot that the day before I decided to be a really good wifey and clean the dishwasher. I used dish soap and rinsed the soap(so I thought) with water but I guess I now know not to do this. The store sells dishwasher cleaner for a reason, and this would likely be the reason.

No comments: