Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Artist

After one of the KSU basketball games, we decided to meet some friends at a local San Juan bar. I went to the bathroom, came out, and I see our group talking to this frazzled lady. She immediately hugged me and told me she was an artist and she and her boyfriend had a fight so she left.

She obviously was in a hurry to get to the bar.




She didn't remain lonely for long. She very quickly found this woman(?) who was more than willing to go for a ride with her.

I know, she(?) is sort of hard to see, but trust me, it was not really a she.





Only problem was, the artist had to move her art out of the front seat.






...and they rode off into the sunset, woman, man acting like a woman, and art. This is a Hallmark story if I have ever heard of one.



This is another exciting aspect of vacation....you just never know what you are going to see!!

No comments: