Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TV Show

Each week I keep reminding myself to inform you of a new show that I really like. I do not catch that many series anymore, I keep telling myself I am going to catch up on Grey's and Brothers and Sisters this summer, we will see if I get around to it. Anyway, by chance, I have caught the show, Cupid, for the past few weeks and it is a really cute show. It is on ABC at 10/9 central. Here is a link for more info.

I am also pretty impressed with Dancing with the Stars this season. Each time I watch it I wish I was more graceful and that I married someone who would entertain the idea of dancing lessons. Then, I get slapped with reality that even if he would entertain the idea, we would probably end up yelling at each other by the end of the lesson b/c we are so competitive. Oh well....

I am also watching Survivor. We don't have TIVO b/c my roommate is too cheap(I am not roommate bashing, this is just the truth), but we have Comcast cable that has certain shows recorded so you can watch them on demand. I know Survivor is old, but it is still good, and I am hooked every season. There is a loon this season - Coach. You just have to watch it one time and Coach will have you hooked. He is so full of shit he has got to stink. Here is a bit of his bio, just so you can get a taste of him (and how full of b.s. he is):

If Coach was asked to wear just one hat, it would be that of “Renaissance Man.” Aside from setting the world record for the longest solo kayak expedition on the ocean (an amazing 6,132 miles), Wade has also been attacked by a tiger shark, stalked by a jaguar in the Amazon and has been bitten by a piranha on his right hand. To say that he is a Type A, Alpha male, who likes to control the environment around him may just be an understatement. Coach’s dominant personality will be a force to be reckoned with in the game.

No comments: