Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Already not looking forward to 30

I had my review with my health insurance guy and he had some WONDERFUL news to present me with. He says with a chuckle, "I reviewed your account and see your 30th birthday is in July, so (chuckle), your plan will increase again in July about $50." Oh great! Not only did my plan already increase this year, but will increase AGAIN in July. Boy, am I looking forward to my 30th more now than ever!! To top it off, the increase takes effect July 1, not on August 1 (my b-day isn't until the 27th, darn it!).

At least you now have time to shop for my perfect gift....I will take a Blue Cross Blue Shield gift card....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the club. I will be there to great you with open arms :) I fought it nail & tooth, kickin' & screamin' the whole way!!!!!
Now, it's not so bad. Good bye 20's hello real woman hood!