Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Monday

Hello all! Hope your weekend was good. Mine was filled with house chores, a good movie and great dinner, so I can't complain.

Dinner - we had Italian, which the other half is not such a fan of, however, his plate ended up clean, so I think there were no complaints. We also had some awesome lemon cake. All of us were skeptical of the lemon, but it was the house specialty and it was great. There is a modified recipe of this cake on the Kraft foods website if you are interested.

We power washed the fence yesterday. "We" is not a great way to put this actually, I did 1/3 and my roommate did the other 2/3. Power washing is not as much fun as it looks. I do not need to be equal anymore - I was perfectly happy letting him power wash and I was inside vacuuming. Now, when it comes time to stain the fence I need to find something very important to do such as organize my sock drawer.

My roommate and I decided to change our comforter from our down one to our lighter one, however, I think this decision was somewhat premature as we both woke up the the fetal position. I woke up with my robe on too, guess I got really cold! Poor Willie was in between us, but I don't think he was very warm either.

Enjoy the nice weather and talk to you soon.

No comments: