Friday, April 3, 2009

Apology long overdue

DEAR MOOMSIE:

I AM SO DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT ALLOWING YOU TO USE THE RESTROOM WITHOUT BARGING IN ON YOU FOR THE FIRST 18+ YEARS OF MY LIFE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE EMERGENCIES OF MY LIFE SEEMED TO HIT WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO GO PEE. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES AND I PROMISE TO BREAK FREE OF THIS AWFUL HABIT.

You are probably thinking, what the hell?? Well, when Mickey and Minnie were visiting I felt like my mother. I could not go to the bathroom in peace. No matter what bathroom I chose, they would come a'knockin. All I wanted to do was go to the bathroom and I couldn't as they would interrupt me and then my body was all messed up from the shock of fingers under the door, "Aunt Red, what are you doing", or just the door opening up wide. Paybacks are hell, my friends, because I continually did this to my mother. AND I did it the ENTIRE time I lived with my parents. So Mom, here it is, the long overdue apology. LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

going pee alone is a lost luxury after child birth!! There are many perks though... Peopleclet you cut in public lines fearing the child will have an accident!