Monday, April 27, 2009

I miss the Rosie show

I don't know how many of my faithful 7 watched the Rosie O'Donnell show, but I really miss it. On Rosie's blog today (she is a blog I follow), she posted a link to a clip of when Bea Arthur was on her show. Rosie is just a hoot when she sings and doesn't care how good/bad it sounds. Love it.

I was a fan of Bea Arthur too as I loved the Golden Girls (Sophia was my favorite, but wasn't she everyone's favorite?). CAN'T YOU HEAR IT NOW?? I have been humming this a majority of the day. "Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the road and back again, my heart is true your pal and confidant. And if you threw a party, invited every one you knew, you would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card would say Thank You For Being a Friend."

No comments: