Monday, December 15, 2008

OMG it is cold

so glad I don't live in Fargo, because I can't handle this! We went to the Chiefs/Chargers game and the temperature dropped at least 20 degrees before the game started and another 10 by the time the game was over. We were sitting there while it was 23 degrees AND I don't even like either team. The things you do for love! HA!

The party was fun. I didn't dress up b/c my roommate didn't think anyone else was dressing up. Well, first thing I see when I walk in was Cousin Eddy! There were a few Cousin Eddy's - one was in robe and furry hat and the other had on swimming attire. To even set the mood, National Lampoon's X-mas was playing in the background! Love it!

I am busy getting myself organized this week. I still have only got out my winter clothes half-assed, and I am going crazy looking at my closet. My roommate and I are also finishing up a year long bathroom remodel and hopefully that will be completed by the end of this week. I am the foreman,not the worker, so I can't really say if my worker is going to show up for work this week since he is highly underpaid! Will update with pics when completed.

Also had to send you a pic of a very cute Santa's little helper. He is getting his tonsils out today so Auntie had to send him out a little love!

No comments: