Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Party

I know, groan...however, I am excited about this one. It appears it is going to be laid back and even has a theme - Griswolds. So, the invite said to dress up in Griswold attire. I love the idea of not having to worry about how "good" my outfit looks, but I am not sure what to do here. I admit, haven't seen a Griswold movie in a while, but all I can think of is Aunt Bernice wearing the Chrismas tree skirt. Now, that is really funny, but then another fear pops up - what if I am the only one that dresses up? AND is my waist small enought to even wear the skirt? If you guys read this before Saturday night and have any genius ideas, pass them on. If not, guess I will play it safe with the old trusty jeans. Hope to have some good pics to share!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG please wear a tree skirt!!!! Thats so funny.