Friday, December 19, 2008

It's a Sunshine Day

finally!! KC has been gray all week, either with rain, fog or snow. I do like the snow, just not the mess after the snow. However, I need the sun. It is hard to drag yourself out of bed without any hint of light.

So, my we are still working (I am bossing, he is WORKING) on the bathrooms and we are having to use the guest bath shower. Last night I fell asleep as my worker was taking a shower, and I had turned off all of the lights in the room (obviously, I was going to sleep). Well, I was suddenly woke up due to a bump noise and then OW! I sleepily roll over, ask my worker if he hit the wall, he said no, the bed, and I so sweetly say "Oh, ow." and roll back over to sleep. Oh, how great my worker must have felt to have married someone with such great compassion! I felt bad this morning as I was laughing about it, but I guess that wasn't the right reaction either. What can I say, I am a work in progress.

One more thing: My niece was very confused about her brother getting his tonsils out. She was told that he is getting surgery in his mouth, since she has no idea where tonsils are. When he was home from surgery she asked him if the Doctor removed all of his teeth! Funny.

No comments: