Sunday, December 7, 2008

Have a cold

and it is no fun when you no longer have your mother to take care of you. I was passed down my cold from my roommate (I really don't know how this happened b/c when you are married you no longer kiss or even do anything to remotely resemble making out!). My roommate had the ability to lay around for a few days but women are not given that luxury. Life must go on. I better not say much else because I don't want to run off my male fan base. HA!

Seriously, remember the good 'ol days when you were sick and it was such a luxury to take your pillow and blanket out on the couch and watch horrible kid tv A.K.A. Nickelodeon. I loved eating chicken and noodle soup and just enjoying the remote all to myself. Oh yeah, and I had a personal servant. Thanks, Mom!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post - have a gift to show you that I received this weekend.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

if you were my roomate i would let you crash on the couch, have control of the remote AND i would make you chicken noodle soup! where did you find your roomate? hope you start feeling better soon!!

Amusing Red said...

Well, maybe I should have opted for a female roommate!

CATLOVER said...

Shea!!! I didn't know you swung that way!!! :)