Monday, December 8, 2008

My gift

from Willie! I opened the back door and he has this sitting next to him.


Why must they show their kill? I know, he wants some recognition, but seriously. I know it is probably a mouse, but I choose to think it is a rat - it has a long tail. I keep thinking, thank God that he found this outside and not inside, because he likes to bring stuff up to bed that he finds around the house. For instance, he once got into a loaf of bread (I know, he is weird) and brought it up to my bedroom, bag of treats, plastic baggie that contained bounce sheets, the list goes on. Now, if he were to kill something in the house, I guarantee if I was in bed, he would gladly drag it up there to show me. I would have a heart attack. I know it is already dead and it couldn't hurt me anyway, but OH MY GOD, how gross!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have loved to read the post if he had brought the mouse to you in bed :) LOL love ya