Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Updates

Just in case you are curious....Willie is doing fine. His ear did not heal back together, but now he has character! All kids need scars, right? His ear has just a little extra flap, but to me it is not that noticeable, but to my roommate, it is ugly. I tell Willie it looks just fine because I like to work on improving my child's self esteem, since, as you know by the previous redhead post, since I am a redhead mother, my child gets made fun of.

Shopping excursion was very successful. I think I will keep the ugly pants in the closet though, because my roommate went shopping with me and I purchased more than I would have by myself. You know the feeling when you have three shopping bags and you try to stuff it all into one so it looks like you didn't go crazy at the mall...well, didn't have to do it this time!! Oh, I better be careful, I am giving away all my secrets! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay McPhail said...

Your roomate should be thankful that Willie still has both ears. I missing chunk is better than nothing at all. That would be most unfortunate. Congrats on the shopping trip - I'm sure it was well deserved. Thanks for keeping me entertained at work. Please get a Facebook account.