Thursday, November 13, 2008

Permission to Shop!!

Yup, that is right, I was given permission to shop. No, I don't really need permission, to shop, but now that I have it I feel oh so much better about purchasing things I really don't need (or do I?). Turns out my roommate (let's discuss the name in another paragraph) hates quite a few of my pants. He said I should get rid of them, but really, I might need to keep them when I feel the urge to shop again. Just get out the ugly pants and wear them for a few days then he will feel compelled to let me go out shopping again! Seriously, quit having a cow, I do not need permission, but it just feels soooooo good to have it!! Now, funny thing is, I probably won't find ANYTHING I want or looks good. I will update you on the progress.

As mentioned earlier, I said I would discuss "his" name. I promised to never use names so I am forced to make them up. I would love to use his real nickname, but he would hate me for that.... I have had one comment that a reader hates me referring to him as the other half. I am now suggesting roommate. If you hate that, then fine, give me a new name for him or quit reading.

No comments: