Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One Last Halloween Post

As I was cruising down the Halloween clearance aisle at Wal-Mart, I could not resist getting a steal on Willie's costume for next year. It was actually a dog costume, but he is the size of a smallish dog, so I thought what the heck. I bought the extra small as it was supposed to fit a wiener dog. The costume is a glow in the dark skeleton costume - perfect!

Well, not so much. Why you might ask, other than the fact that cats generally don't like dressing up? First, it didn't fit! The velcro on the underside would not even begin to go together. Second, the back legs had a piece of elastic that went around the leg, and for some reason, Willie did not think he could stand up with them on. I would stand him upright and right on his back he would go. Third, and most importantly, he HATED it. Wish I would have got a video, but here are some pics:

Got the front feet in and now getting the back legs in

Back legs are now in and he cannot stand! He is as graceful as his mother.



Could he look any more pissed?

No comments: